Nahili Samurai

RSS is hard to miss | October 30, 2007

RSS readers are actually pre-installed anywhere you look. I found them in Microsoft Outlook 2007, new Internet Explorer browser, and Google Reader. And there’s still Opera and dedicated shareware software…

RSS readers are there to save your browsing time. I know 99% of you already use them, this post is for the remaining 1% of late adopters.

Advertisements

Posted in Innovative News

Leave a Comment »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: